Retail & Sourcing - Ecommerce jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Prepare and analyses all retail channel merchandise reports on timely manner.
- Management on eCom total inventory status (including shipment tracking)
- Daily replenishment for eCom channel.
- Work closely with retail team for upcoming Sales activities and plan promotion for platforms ahead
- Work closely with demand planning for each season's OTB plan and eCom exclusive plan for different platforms
- Ensure the plan for current season is carry out on time and correctly per platform/channel level.
- Monitor all sales activities on each platform. Prepare, plan and extremely quick react by the right merchandise and stock allocation.
- Ensure all platforms and channels' stock level are under healthy control and company turn rate target
- Understand and fully use of both off-line systems
- Ensure all platform & channels merchandise process & system are smoothly operated
- Work closely with TP and Platform for promotion plan and daily maintenance
- Buying trip to US 4 times a year and manage the full online platforms
- Has opportunity to set up own team
Generally, the e-commerce Visual Director will be in charge of all the online visual business of the brand, including website designing, photo shooting, EC strategy making, online brand marketing and so on.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Stable international platform