Retail & Sourcing - Director jobs
15 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
The role is the leader of the business, mainly focus on sales achievement and branding of the business.
- Business leader of a new designer brand in China
- Lead multi-function and directly report to founder
Co-Principals and the School Business Manager together form the School Leadership Team (SLT), are accountable for the school's operation, and are required to meet on a regular basis for the purposes of shared decision making and planning.
- opportunity to manage a famous international school
- free and great education for children
Work with top management team to set up realistic targets in terms of Finance, HR, Quality, Product development,Office management and Communication with parent company
- People caring British Culture
- Stable Career deveopment
The position oversees the on-board Executive Chef and Shore-side Corporate Chef. She/he will provide guidance and precise instructions in order to maintain the highest culinary standards and related procedures; Manage the selection, testing, evaluation and consistency of all Food specification; Responsible for the effective communication and cooperation between the culinary team and procurement team to design & develop, follow up and maintain specific product quality standards; Communicate results and present initiatives through be-weekly meeting and conference calls; Oversees scheduling and succession plans for onboard culinary staff.
- Leadership development, foreigner accepted
- Great potential and booming industry in tourism
As a Director/Senior Director of Merchandising for Office Supply, you will be responsible to while sourcing categories to support HQ and able to develop new business opportunities. To ensure smooth and efficient of merchandising function with high quality, low cost and timely delivery.
- Attractive salary
- High quality professional development platform
Reporting to Business Development General Manager, the Director of Operations oversees and directs the operations of all interactive experience centers in China major cities who also assists in new business development.
- Exposure of the most leading technique in the world
- Promising indusdry and career development
You will be in charge of south China - the major business of the brand
*To lead Area teams to effectively drive sales & profit across a given region of 4 -8 Areas (40-120 Stores)
*Deliver store and service standards within company guidelines
*Develop Area Teams into effective leaders and capable managers of their own areas
*Work to support & deliver business objectives
*Set operational standards and expectations for business in conjunction with COO
- As a member of the senior management group in China, you will be the key person
- Agressively developing Interantional fast fashion brand
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, our client is looking for a Retail Operation Director who will be responsible for understanding, implementing and enforcing retail operation, channel sales management, after-sales service. The role, leading a team of five and directly reporting to the GM,, has to deliver consistent leadership that will ensure the quality of the products and the development of staff while maximising sales revenue.
- Power to oversee and lead the whole business
- Competitive Salary Package