Procurement & Supply Chain - Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Transport / Distribution Manager jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
This role is responsible for implementing quality guidelines and improvement activities in transportation and warehouse management, help to set up and maintain a sound safety, health and environment management system to meet customer's requirement and achieve targets; responsible for P&L Monitoring.
- Steady business increase with good market reputation.
- Competitive package with great career development and overseas training.
Transportation operation and external trucking vendor management
- Great Platform with independent working stautus
- Multiple internal rotation opportunities and bomming business beginning
Branch Manager - Forwarding Company
- Multinational company with good working environment.
- Authority to build the business by yourself.
As a "controller of cargo", Charterers play an integral role in the day-to-day business of shipping. They deal in almost every commodity - from raw materials such as iron ore, bauxite, grain and Crude Oil to highly refined products such as aviation fuel and petrochemicals. As such, a career as a chartering manager offers positions in a diverse group of businesses, from the world's largest oil companies and mining concerns, to international commodity traders and grain houses.
- Attractive salary package with multiple internal opportunities.
- Career growth together with increasing business revenue.
Transportation Solution Manager in a world famous 3PL company
- Good Package
- Regional Exposure
DC Project Manager in a world leading pharmaceutical MNC, based in downtown.
- Downtown Location
- Newly created role with high potential for career development