Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
-This role is mainly doing advanced sourcing, supplier development, project transfer and localisation. You will be responsible for maximizing's supply chain performance by optimizing the value, effectiveness, and efficiency of acquiring and consuming materials and services.
- Global Sourcing Experience
- Excellent English, interpersonal and negotiation skills
I am looking for a Supplier Quality Manager who must be a passionate and proactive engineer with strong knowledge in quality system and solid experience in plastic injection process.
- Booming industry with high market share
- Experience in platic injection.
I am looking for a Sourcing Manager who will be a fluent bilingual (Mandarin and English) self starter, with proven track record in working with Asian suppliers and US designers from supplier sourcing, new product development.
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB26,000 - RMB30,000 per month (RMB312,000 - RMB360,000)
- Booming industry with great future
- Experience in plastic injection, die cast and stamped metal parts assembly
Sourcing offices (SO) are part of Global sourcing organisation and their role is to provide a supplier base that can meet our company sourcing needs and performance expectations. Packaging Sourcing Engineer (PSE) will work closely with NPD and marketing team to develop and specify quality and cost effective packaging, qualify suppliers and carry out purchasing as well to support our business in order to meet sales, marketing and customer's requirement.
- Stable environment for future career development.
- Overseas training
Director position in a TOP Retail company, category focus on Hardware,Tools, DIY product
- competitive package
- great career development opportunity
- Support the Regional Strategy sourcing and Implement it across Americas;
- In charge of sourcing, Bids, negotiation and acting as first point of contact for the US and Local leads, the Market and Suppliers;
- Control Procurement logistics negotiations across Americas: Raw materials and make ups products
- Participate as active player in Global initiatives and ensure the correct follow up and implementation;
- Work with Legal department to set up the corresponding contracts and ensure its compliment and standardization across Americas;
- 35% YOY Business Growth
- Flexible working hour with very people caring culture
Supplier development manager(Metal) focus on supplier development and quality control, performance improvement
- Competitive package and great career development opportunity
- Supportive top management team
The position will be responsible for developing suppliers to support global business development. This includes developing commodity strategy to support fast business growth direction, fostering sound relationship with critical suppliers to improve supply flexibility and optimizing supply chain design to mitigate supply shortage risk. Also responsible for sourcing and re-sourcing to locate the best in class suppliers who not only meet current expectations but also help on product innovation and development.
- Knowledge of bearing finished goods/components sourcing
- Fluent oral English;willing to take pressure
My client is looking for an APAC Strategic Sourcing Manager, Managing one of the major commodities for Asia including strategy development, strategy alignment with global business, contract negotiation and strategic supplier relationship management to obtain and maintain competitive cost advantage.
- 10 years relevant working experience with people management experience
- Career development with competitive salary