Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
-This role is mainly doing advanced sourcing, supplier development, project transfer and localisation. You will be responsible for maximizing's supply chain performance by optimizing the value, effectiveness, and efficiency of acquiring and consuming materials and services.
- Global Sourcing Experience
- Excellent English, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Sourcing Manager in top branding Automotive company, prefer with NPI experience
- Great career development platform with good package
- Very downtown working location
Scope of this Commodity Manager will be global, team of 10 people, covering the following commodities: mechanic, electronic and electrical parts
Next to this, as a second accountability, this commodity manager will be regional commodity leader for Greater China, being the key contact for the businesses in Greater China for escalations, strategy
- Gloal commodity manager- mechanic/electronic/electrical
- international team management
I am looking for a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for management of EMS and PCBA suppliers.
- Experience on sourcing EMS and PCBA
- Competitive salary with good welfare
I am looking for a Procurement Manager will be responsible for supporting the global category management team in the procurement of Raw Materials from China.
- Familiar with Carbon product / Alloys / Coke Pitch and Anode
- Local and overseas travel opportunity
Under the direction of the Manager - Asia Pacific Sourcing/Logistics/EP & China Branches,
will effectively and efficiently identify, assess, develop, establish and manage the related suppliers
in Asia Pacific to ensure the reliable supply continuity of the selected components and
commodities to globally at the most economical TOTAL costs. And will also be
responsible to the overall performance of the Logistics network in Asia Pacific as well acts as the
main contact and coordinator for trade compliance in Asia Pacific region. Frequent travel (50% as
a Min.) is required.
- Strong global sourcing, supplier development skills
- Knowledge of Ductile-iron Casting, Fabrication, Forging, Power Coating, Valve
The position mainly focuses on Plastic injection/molding, stamping export sourcing project management
New product development and existed supplier management
- Plastic injection/molding/stamping export sourcing project management experience
- Good English and stability
The position will be responsible for developing suppliers to support global business development. This includes developing commodity strategy to support fast business growth direction, fostering sound relationship with critical suppliers to improve supply flexibility and optimizing supply chain design to mitigate supply shortage risk. Also responsible for sourcing and re-sourcing to locate the best in class suppliers who not only meet current expectations but also help on product innovation and development.
- Strategic Sourcing capability and knowledge of Bearing/Engineering sourcing
- Fluent oral English; willing to take pressure
I am looking for a Supplier Quality Manager who must be a passionate and proactive engineer with strong knowledge in quality system and solid experience in plastic injection process.
- Booming industry with high market share
- Experience in platic injection.