Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
216 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Executive Search
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Sales Forecast
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (RMB)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNíngbō ShìPermanent
The Manager- Global Sourcing will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of financial and operational objectives.
The role of Manager- Global Sourcing is key to leading company forward globally in securing and maintaining quality suppliers of finished products, raw materials and components covering price, service and quality targets.
- friendly working environment
- competitive salary
Set up, implement and monitor the sourcing strategy for the related commodity, in relation with R&D, Local Operations and overall SU Strategy
Develop an in-depth understanding of the commodity market, the suppliers and its application in Robotics
Set-up best-in-class Supplier Panel, from supplier scouting to frame agreement validation
Defines supplier short list to be consulted for new projects in line with supplier panel strategy
Featured JobDàxīng QūPermanent
- Global category manager
You need to manage all operations, maintenance and related logistics of the Beijing Live Lobster Warehouse.
Additionally, you need to responsible for quality assurance, animal husbandry, and recirculating seawater system management.
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- An exciting career opportunity to help build the business in China from scratch
- Market Competitive package is also provided
- 多元化的职业发展平台， 有竞争力的薪酬及晋升发展体系
This position is responsible for the Supply Chain planning & purchasing function strategy creation and implementation as well as being responsible for the overall cross-divisional planning & purchasing initiatives and activities. This result oriented and metrics driven leader will leverage Centers of Excellence within the planning & purchasing team to drive continuous improvement and provide support across the business enterprise. This functional leader plays an integral role in standardize/advance the planning & purchasing activities/processes across divisions. This role will also need to support a dynamic, metrics-driven and results-oriented team.
Featured JobDōngguǎn ShìPermanent
- Booming industry with Strong business interface and solid internal opportunities
- Decent management position with big platform in Medical Device industry
Operation Manager - Leading in display and packaging industry
- Fast growing business
- People-oriented working culture
Supply Chain Director - A Well-known Food & Beverage Company
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Fast growing business in China
This position should have more than 3 years packaging related working experience with some basic knowledge of packaging materials, applications, and manufacturing process. This role will need to have good communication skills and the capability of supporting the new supply base exploration, supply base selection and qualification, and technical problem solving.
- Cosmetics packaging sourcing experience
- Work life balance environment
This sourcing manager role will provide young and potential candidate a good career development platform to join a TOP AUTO OEM and work on sourcing strategy to contribute to company business growth in China.
- Competitive salary package
- Job Rotation and oversea training
*Responsible for group sourcing including annual category strategy planning, RFP process, price and contract negotiation, preferred vendor management.
*Work closely with stakeholder and end-user from different BU, dig out request, source preferred long--term vendor and cooperate with different BU Finance and Legal.
*Manage national procurement central back office service.
*Improve internal process in line with customer satisfaction.
*Annual budget build up and monthly control.
- Senior management role in Education Industry
- Great market share with promosing business growth
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India and Taiwan. Our strong presence in North and Eastern China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Pudong and Suzhou. Today, we have two offices in central Hong Kong that specialise in procurement and supply chain recruitment, as well as one in Kowloon and two in Southern China – Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsThroughout the entire recruitment, they always follow up and respond to clients’ needs promptly.As dedicated professionals, they strived with determination and diligence to complete their assignmentsMichael Page is one of the most professional Human Resource firms I have known in ChinaMichael Page has very strong Legal and Procurement capabilitiesThe consultants know their clients and candidates well and are able to give feedback and follow-up in a timely manner.I would recommend them for anyone in need of career advice or talentView more testimonials