Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
257 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Executive Search
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Sales Forecast
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (RMB)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Set up, implement and monitor sourcing strategy for the related commodity, in relation with R&D, Local Operations and overall SU Strategy
Develop an in-depth understanding of the commodity market, the suppliers and its application in Robotics
Set-up best-in-class Supplier Panel, from supplier scouting to frame agreement validation
Defines supplier short list to be consulted for new projects in line with supplier panel strategy
Featured JobTángshān ShìPermanent
- Global category manager
With increasing complexity and pressure on their export department, they are currently looking for experienced Export Manager to lead the whole team through improving procedures, on time delivery rate, overseas vendor management and general customer satisfaction.
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- Local Industry Leader with Global Expansion Projects
- Excellent salary and progression prospects offered
Featured JobNíngbō ShìPermanent
- 多元化的职业发展平台， 有竞争力的薪酬及晋升发展体系
The Manager- Global Sourcing will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of financial and operational objectives.
The role of Manager- Global Sourcing is key to leading company forward globally in securing and maintaining quality suppliers of finished products, raw materials and components covering price, service and quality targets.
- friendly working environment
- competitive salary
This position is responsible for the Supply Chain planning & purchasing function strategy creation and implementation as well as being responsible for the overall cross-divisional planning & purchasing initiatives and activities. This result oriented and metrics driven leader will leverage Centers of Excellence within the planning & purchasing team to drive continuous improvement and provide support across the business enterprise. This functional leader plays an integral role in standardize/advance the planning & purchasing activities/processes across divisions. This role will also need to support a dynamic, metrics-driven and results-oriented team.
- Booming industry with Strong business interface and solid internal opportunities
- Decent management position with big platform in Medical Device industry
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for all areas of Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing within the business. Managing a large team of 20, you will be looking at implementing improvements across the business and dealing with stakeholders at a very senior level.
- Responsibility for the whloe of the Supply Chain
- A really fast growing MNC business with expansion plans in China
This Senior Logistics Manager is responsible for managing and leading all aspects of a logistics operation to ensure consistent high level service quality and customer satisfaction, profitable, cost efficient operations, and compliance with company policies and procedures, ISO standards and other regulatory guidelines.
- Attractive Package with luminous creer development
- Fast expanding business in APAC market
DC Manager in one of leading retail company
- Attractive Package
- Greater China exposure and cross region rotation opportunity
This Demand Planning Assistant Manager will cover demand planning relevant works
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Dynamic industry with great company culture
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India and Taiwan. Our strong presence in North and Eastern China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Pudong and Suzhou. Today, we have two offices in central Hong Kong that specialise in procurement and supply chain recruitment, as well as one in Kowloon and two in Southern China – Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Manager
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma professionals
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsThroughout the entire recruitment, they always follow up and respond to clients’ needs promptly.As dedicated professionals, they strived with determination and diligence to complete their assignmentsMichael Page is one of the most professional Human Resource firms I have known in ChinaMichael Page has very strong Legal and Procurement capabilitiesThe consultants know their clients and candidates well and are able to give feedback and follow-up in a timely manner.I would recommend them for anyone in need of career advice or talentView more testimonials