Marketing - Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
PRBP reports to Group PR Director and plays a PR business partner in company's business units that includes 4 brands under the group, the PRBP should sit in BU organizations and closely work with team to have well understanding of business and products so that to base on marking plan then come out with a good annual PR plan as well as by project base.
- Decent Package far above market average.
- Global marketing exposure
The China PR Manager role is to support senior marketing manager on 3-year PR planning, both TPR and EPR. This role needs to be independently handle the annual PR plan, relationship build up with various kinds of media, in charge of celebrity plan execution and explore the new potential PR opportunity for the brand.
- A large well known luxury retail business with continued growth.
- An exciting opportunity to to work alongside a commercial team.
You will be responsible for media management strategies and crisis management, including providing internal & external communication counsel to shareholders, developing media communication initiatives.
- External Affairs Associate Director - Media Management, FMCG & Health Brand
- Booming business opportunities
BěijīngPermanentRMB300,000 - RMB500,000
Lead/influence the external and internal discussion related to Public Affairs issues, especially in the Group PA focus areas and China PA priorities. It also help facilitate market access issues through communication with external stakeholders such as government or NGO, track on regulation/policy and influence to optimize business environment, etc.
- *Engage into a people caring global leading MNCs
- *Decent working environment with systematic learning and training
- In charge of PR and corporate communication of North China, full functions including strategic planning, content management, media relation, crisis management, senior executive communication etc.
- Abundant and optimal education resources, high exposure in global engagement and corporate.