Marketing - Product Manager jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Product Manager jobs
- Featured JobBěijīngPermanent
The Application Marketing Manager acts as Business manager, driving the Application Marketing Team, and is responsible for product mix, promotion, strategic pricing and place (customer selection and geographies). The AMM defines the application strategy in line with the Differentiated Business Model and drives business performance in accordance with the overall approach dictated by the positioning of the application in the Specialty or Productivity cluster.
- Working in a worldwide industry leading company
- Ability to get fast track career growth
To evaluate business problems and recommend information systems solutions for a specific area of the company. To act as a design and development liaison between technical and user group. To plan systems development projects and ensure that objectives are met. To facilitate implementation of information system projects.
- Customer Technology Business Application Analyst
- Product Marketing
The role is for Makeup category,report to Category Product Manager.
- New created position working with senior people
- Key role in the product marketing team
Hi All, if you are enthusiastic about education industry and strong in English content writing, I have a great offer from a globally leading education company. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
- Global business travel opportunities
- Open working culture with a group of excellent colleagues
Be tasked with developing product management as core competency within the business. He/she will be part of our product marketing & strategy function and will work closely with the sales, engineering and functional teams to develop and grow the product lines.
- Product Manager
- Fire Detection & Alarm market
As a product marketing manager, you will be overall management of category by brand and product strategy (including product positioning, portfolio management, pricing strategy, promotion, etc.)
- Exclusive product and market;
- European company