Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
82 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSūzhōu ShìPermanent
The Market Manager will be actively scouting and scanning the IVD market through customer visits, customer interaction during exhibitions, trainings and other group events and through personal contacts by phone and mail.
From these contacts, the Market Manager will define needs and opportunities for product improvement, product line extensions and new product development. The Market Manager is responsible to devise and deploy a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts to communicate and interact with end-users and distributors, existing and potential.
The Market Manager will be responsible to maintain a competitive and successful, profitable product portfolio at each stage in the Product Life Cycle through interaction with all relevant departments.
- Leading company in IVD field
- New position with clear career path
Report to CEO, participate actively as a key member of the executive management team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that marketing and sales objectives are met.
Featured JobBěijīngPermanentRMB600,000 - RMB800,000
- Member of the China Top Management Team
- International Exposure
To lead the planning and delivery of high-quality, retail/channel orientated, brand and sales-building local marketing activity in China, in line with Global Strategy and Guidelines. To support the Global Marketing Team in developing brand-building marketing plans that maximize the effectiveness of the Global Marketing activity.
- Leading consumer electronics industry leader looking for head of marketing in
- Top 10 key player of the industry, the best timing to join the company after t
* Manage the customer development team consisting of Sales and Project Management, to drive profitable new business opportunities as well as improve profitability of existing contracts * Ensure the sales and program management tools are applied by the customer development teams * Work with the VP of customer development and the divisional management team to develop a strategic business plan for the division. * Propose annual tech prod budget and maintain rolling 12 month forecast of all divisional tech prod. * Approve tech prod projects and deliver tech prod savings agreed to in the budget process. This includes idea bank management. * Represent division project portfolio at 'Project Management Committee' and prepare monthly status reports. * Annual budgeting process for all inputs to the key performance indicators. * Manage risk and deviations that are escalated, prioritize between platforms if necessary and escalate when required.
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- high growth and dynamic international working environment
- market leading commercial vehicle cooling system supplier
1、集团品牌战略规划及品牌体系建设，全面负责集团品牌策划、设计、推广及管理工作； 2、全面负责公司品牌体系规划、建设、完善、调整工作，准确把握集团品牌定位；规划公司营销相关发展路线，实现公司对于用户服务目标； 3、组织研究行业发展方向，消费者心理洞察，主持制定公司品牌发展战略规划； 4、参与制定公司市场发展战略、经营计划和预算方案；开展数字营销等新媒体营销以及品牌方案； 5、全面负责公司不同产品的品牌文化建设，广告推广、成功案例收集整理、组织市场活动，提高品牌知名度等； 6、围绕目前客户群体制定营销策略，建立和完善市场信息收集、处理机制等； 7、培养团队各梯队人才建设以及其他相关管理事务；
General ● Drive the company's digital media projects and partnerships, and oversee development and operations ● Devise a strategy for partnerships and sponsorship opportunities for the company to leverage its large sports and media resources in the mobile, internet, and ecommerce landscape ● Establish KPIs and parameters to measure ROI for digital partnerships and new digital projects ● Leverage the existing social media platform (22M fans on Tencent Weibo, Sina Weibo, Wechat) and fan base in sports to drive monetization with a focus on mobile applications and ecommerce; ● Work with large Chinese internet portals such as Sina, Tencent, Netease and mobile companies to build partnerships and ties, and connect with their technical teams ● Manage outsourcing teams for web and mobile development for specific projects ● Manage a team of digital content editors to deliver creative, relevant and impactful content on our client digital media platforms Partnerships and project roadmaps: ● Develop a partnership strategy and project roadmap in conjunction with senior management ● Drive, negotiate, and execute business development and partnerships between the company and other major internet and mobile Chinese companies ● Leverage the company's intellectual property and rights to find new revenue opportunities for the company ● Collect creative new product ideas within and outside company.
- To head up the overall marketing team with more than 15 people
- To largely develop and drive the growth of the digital marketing functions
Our client is recruiting a Marketing Director with rich experience in Property/ Real Estate industry, with strong leadership management skills and excellent English communication ability.
The Marketing Manager, will play a key role in the creation and execution of all marketing related activities in China. This also includes: management of the strategic marketing direction of the brand; support and management of brand's marketing objectives, strategies and philosophies; creation, planning and execution of marketing events and programs, integrate all the platforms, Music, Action Sports, and the integration of marketing into key sales initiatives to build brand awareness in your specific role.
- Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly growing business
- Growth opportunity to become the VP of Marketing
Leading food and beverage FMCG company is recruiting Brand Director. As a Brand Director, you will be responsible for all brand activities to promote brand awareness.
- Working for market leader company
- Competitive salary package