Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
51 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Report to CEO, participate actively as a key member of the executive management team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that marketing and sales objectives are met.
- Member of the China Top Management Team
- International Exposure
Highly motivated, Individual, Ambitious
- Senior Director of Marketing
- Real Estate Services
Responsibilities include planning, development and implementation of all institution marketing strategies and marketing communications, both externally and internally. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing and communications. Directs the efforts of the marketing and communications staff and coordinates at the strategic level with the other functions.
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Education/Training Industry
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet the company's objectives, initiate and manage product portfolio by translating market demand into product ideas, develop product strategy and roadmap based on market demand and the requirements from stake holders, create and implement pricing strategy, develop the product go-to-market plan, design sales tools and coordinate marketing communication activities, provide supports to sales team on product and technical expertise
- Healthy environment and value employee personal growth.
- Competitive salary with variety benefits.
The Marketing Director reports to Asia Pacific Marketing VP, based in Shanghai. Participate actively as a member of the Executive Management Team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that commercial objectives are met.
- Great Career Development Opportunities.
- Key Role in the Top Management team.
Global well known retailer is hiring a senior brand manager for multiple own brands
- Global leading health and beauty retailer is hiring a brand manager
- Multiple brand owner