Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
38 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Report to CEO, participate actively as a key member of the executive management team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that marketing and sales objectives are met.
- Member of the China Top Management Team
- International Exposure
General ● Drive the company's digital media projects and partnerships, and oversee development and operations ● Devise a strategy for partnerships and sponsorship opportunities for the company to leverage its large sports and media resources in the mobile, internet, and ecommerce landscape ● Establish KPIs and parameters to measure ROI for digital partnerships and new digital projects ● Leverage the existing social media platform (22M fans on Tencent Weibo, Sina Weibo, Wechat) and fan base in sports to drive monetization with a focus on mobile applications and ecommerce; ● Work with large Chinese internet portals such as Sina, Tencent, Netease and mobile companies to build partnerships and ties, and connect with their technical teams ● Manage outsourcing teams for web and mobile development for specific projects ● Manage a team of digital content editors to deliver creative, relevant and impactful content on our client digital media platforms Partnerships and project roadmaps: ● Develop a partnership strategy and project roadmap in conjunction with senior management ● Drive, negotiate, and execute business development and partnerships between the company and other major internet and mobile Chinese companies ● Leverage the company's intellectual property and rights to find new revenue opportunities for the company ● Collect creative new product ideas within and outside company.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB30,000 - RMB50,000
- To head up the overall marketing team with more than 15 people
- To largely develop and drive the growth of the digital marketing functions
Responsible for brand and category strategies based in relevant consumer insights and needs.
- Marketing Manager, strategic and consumer insight
- Report to CMO
The Marketing Director reports to Asia Pacific Marketing VP, based in Shanghai. Participate actively as a member of the Executive Management Team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that commercial objectives are met.
- Great Career Development Opportunities.
- Key Role in the Top Management team.
Target markets: US, Canada, Australia
Lead and develop a high performance, multicultural team of over 8-10 individuals through coaching and direct supervision. Manage UI/UX, Product Marketing, Brand Creative, and PR and Social Media departments within the Ecommerce team.
- Global eyewear online retailer headquartered in Shanghai
- Key leadership member of global business
- Experience brand and P&L management.
- Dynamic and fast-pace environment, generate strategy and market growth.
- Drive middle management staff to achieved goal.
- Opportunity to join a global famous skincare brand.
- Commercial role lead a sizable team of 15 people.
Our client is looking for a marketing manager, make marketing strategy and ensure implementation of marketing plan.
- Working in an industry leading company
- International working environment