Marketing - General Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Oversee F&B and Nightlife regionally assigned projects.
- Implement centralized marketing collateral and national and local promotions.
- Develop centralized customer database and implement membership programs.
- Develop brand based recruiting and training programs for F&B and Nightlife venue executives.
- Ensure F&B and nightlife brand standards are implemented, measured and reported.
- Participate in brand development and deployment strategies.
- Ability to get fast track career growth, APAC role
- International working environment
This role is to be responsible for the total revenue and contribution of events division, driving growth and developing new businesses show launches.
- Working in an industry leading company
- Ability to get fast track career growth
To establish Shanghai school and direct business strategies & tactics for the development of new school. To manage, develop and grow the business, providing direction and leadership. To ensure the annual business targets achieved.
- Set up the New school in Shanghai
- Build up own team in a famous and rich international school
Market Development & Members Recruitment in China.
Marketing Communication & Public Relations in China.
- Base in Shenzhen
- Hong Kong Enterprise
This executive job is what you have been working towards / looking for. Unique opportunity to report directly into the Greater China MD and have responsibility for the North China & Taiwan offices of a well respected, global Branding Agency that has a long term & solid commitment to investment here in Greater China.
- Dynamic - Fast Paced Growth Environment. You will have the platform to succed
- Above market level salary, benefits, bonus
*Lead the programmers, artists, animators, game designers and testers of our Chengdu studio in creating the best possible Dr. Panda games
*Communicate and develop goals in support of the company mission, value and vision across the whole team
*Optimize game production by setting concrete goals and guidelines, and managing work-flow to ensure on-time delivery of projects and to meet high level business targets
*Continuously strive to improve the program, artwork, animation and game design quality of our Dr. Panda games
*Maximize development efficiency by implementing effective project and people management
*Control and oversee the cost of all levels
*Responsible for all HR procedures and practices of the studio, including expanding the team, oversee the recruitment quality, etc.
- Top mobile gaming company
- Top management team role