253 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (RMB)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
You are expected to identify, build, and maintain partnerships for the company business in China. Long-term is to support CEO with international expansion and positioning in new markets.
- A Great Chance of making people's life better
- Decent Pacakge
Zippo is hiring its product team leader in China. As a product manager, you will be responsible for all Zippo China product planning, development, product marketing throughout the product lifecycle at China market. You will be the key management member to lead all Product-related activities, supported by Zippo's global and local teams and directly report to GM.
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Product Lead for whole China region, with global work exposure
- Team management and directly report to General Manager
- Manage The China Operations For An International Firm
- Grow the business through new business development and current client account management
- Train, develop, and manage a team of professional researchers
Featured JobSūzhōu ShìPermanent
- Manage The China Operations For An International Firm
- Grow the business through new development and current account management
The Market Manager will be actively scouting and scanning the IVD market through customer visits, customer interaction during exhibitions, trainings and other group events and through personal contacts by phone and mail.
From these contacts, the Market Manager will define needs and opportunities for product improvement, product line extensions and new product development. The Market Manager is responsible to devise and deploy a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts to communicate and interact with end-users and distributors, existing and potential.
The Market Manager will be responsible to maintain a competitive and successful, profitable product portfolio at each stage in the Product Life Cycle through interaction with all relevant departments.
- Leading company in IVD field
- New position with clear career path
Report to CEO, participate actively as a key member of the executive management team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that marketing and sales objectives are met.
Featured JobBěijīngPermanentRMB600,000 - RMB800,000
- Member of the China Top Management Team
- International Exposure
To lead the planning and delivery of high-quality, retail/channel orientated, brand and sales-building local marketing activity in China, in line with Global Strategy and Guidelines. To support the Global Marketing Team in developing brand-building marketing plans that maximize the effectiveness of the Global Marketing activity.
- Leading consumer electronics industry leader looking for head of marketing in
- Top 10 key player of the industry, the best timing to join the company after t
The Strategic Consultant belongs to the Trout & Partners (T&P) Strategic Research Department and directly reports to a Strategic Research Director. This department is responsible for undertaking the positioning strategy research for the specific our clients.
Job Location: Shanghai, China
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- A Global Leader in Strategic Positioning Consulting
- Great Career Development Opportunity
Joining a company that drives career growth, you will be the key person of the management in Guangzhou office. Reporting to the Head of Guangzhou directly, you will be responsible for lead a big team of researchers to provide research professionalism and client service on research projects.
- Fast career progression
- World's leading marketing professional group
* Manage the customer development team consisting of Sales and Project Management, to drive profitable new business opportunities as well as improve profitability of existing contracts * Ensure the sales and program management tools are applied by the customer development teams * Work with the VP of customer development and the divisional management team to develop a strategic business plan for the division. * Propose annual tech prod budget and maintain rolling 12 month forecast of all divisional tech prod. * Approve tech prod projects and deliver tech prod savings agreed to in the budget process. This includes idea bank management. * Represent division project portfolio at 'Project Management Committee' and prepare monthly status reports. * Annual budgeting process for all inputs to the key performance indicators. * Manage risk and deviations that are escalated, prioritize between platforms if necessary and escalate when required.
- high growth and dynamic international working environment
- market leading commercial vehicle cooling system supplier
About Michael Page Marketing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in professional recruitment. Our presence in the Asia Pacific region extends across China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, India, Australia and New Zealand. We opened our first Mainland China office in Shanghai (Puxi) in 2003 and since then have established the Michael Page brand as a clear market leader across multiple cities in the world’s largest country. The Michael Page Beijing and Shenzhen offices opened in 2008, and were followed by Guangzhou in 2010, Pudong in 2011 and most recently Suzhou in 2012.
Michael Page China recruits for the following sectors: Accounting, Banking, Engineering & Manufacturing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Marketing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail & Sourcing, Sales and Secretarial & Office Support.
Specialists In Marketing Recruitment
Michael Page Marketing is a recognised leader in marketing recruitment, with a long-standing reputation as the recruitment specialists who represent the country’s best marketing career opportunities, ranging from entry-level to executive appointments.
Striking a powerful balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, our marketing consultants recruit at both an international and local grassroots level, facilitating successful connections between employer and employee.
We recruit marketing talent for industries such as commerce, industry, trade, B2B, financial services, professional services, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and government and not-for-profit.
With so many of these opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level marketing recruitment, and the first port of call for marketing professionals who are looking for new, challenging opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of marketing experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Head of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Communications Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
- Corporate Communications Manager
- PR Manager
- Market Research/Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Insights Analyst
- User Experience Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sponsorship Manager
- Events Manager
- Strategy Planning Manager
- e-Commerce Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Government Relations Manager
- Database and CRM Manager
- Database Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
TestimonialsPfizerThroughout the entire recruitment, they always follow up and respond to clients’ needs promptly.NovartisAs dedicated professionals, they strived with determination and diligence to complete their assignmentsKeppel LandMichael Page is one of the most professional Human Resource firms I have known in ChinaHuaxia Dun & BradstreetMichael Page has very strong Legal and Procurement capabilitiesHoneywellThe consultants know their clients and candidates well and are able to give feedback and follow-up in a timely manner.InVueI would recommend them for anyone in need of career advice or talentView more testimonials