IT - Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
- Featured JobDōngguǎn ShìPermanent
The Senior Director for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) business is responsible for setting up a brand new design and product strategy development teams, leading marketing team in the business and product strategy development, and working closely with Centres of Excellence in executing marketing programs and innovative design for our new Drone brands.
- International working environment
- Senior executive position
- 1 深圳地区领先的消费类电子集团
- 2 享有股权激励及大团队管理的CIO职位
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB25,000 - RMB50,000 per month (RMB300,000 - RMB600,000)
Support CIO and the Chief Financial Officer Asia, in providing the strategic interface between Asia and Global IT in development and articulation of the Asia strategy as a component of the wider Group plan.
Through this role become an integral partner to the Asia Senior Leadership team by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the senior leadership team on the development and delivery of their Technology enabled initiatives and plans. Act as an interface to and support Demand Management in the strategic development of Asia planning, programs and projects working across Asia to ensure that all aspects of the plan and demand pipeline are coordinated.
Work effectively within Global IT to facilitate the delivery of key aspects of the Asia strategy and business change programs.
- Booming Industry
- Global Working Environment
1. In consultation with the Executive Committee and Senior Management, responsible to create, implement and manage the ESR Group IT infrastructure on a Pan-Asian basis.
2. To evaluate and integrate the existing or planned information system according to the group business development and management requirements, formulate the solutions and be responsible for organizing and implementing the development, improvement and maintenance work of the information system.
- Global working environment
- newly opened role