IT - IT Management jobs
92 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
*Coordination of the technical development of the platforms and the systems architecture
*Develop and implement an IT strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
*Connection of technical requirements with strategic objectives of management
*Lead, grow, support and mentor the engineering and support teams for all aspects of product and service development (Architecture, Development, DevOps, IT Operations, QA, Documentation)
*Lead the Product Development processes, in tight collaboration with management, sales and marketing
*Organize and guide multiple, simultaneous development projects
*Reviews all production materials on assigned projects and signs off prior to forwarding jobs for approval.
*Meets with Account Executives, as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects.
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- Leading International MNC
A technology team delivering a complete range of mission critical systems to a leading investment bank
A business which has a growth agenda and an appetite for technology change in order to support it in increasing revenues
Challenges posed by large scale high technology (such as low latency, high availability, high availability, high volume etc)
A team dedicated to becoming industry leading in their approach to development, testing, build and operation
Featured JobGuǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
- One of most well-established global bank brands
- Global projects and job scope
1、全面管理公司研发和技术支持工作,全面负责技术层面的整体运营； 2、规划公司的技术发展路线与新产品开发，实现公司的技术创新目标，及时了解和监督技术发展战略规划的执行情况； 3、保证公司技术、产品及解决方案的市场领先性，领导公司技术发展方向及技术进步； 4、参与重大技术项目的决策，指导、审核项目总体技术方案，对各项目进行质量评估； 5、培养公司技术团队，监督及指导技术部门的工作，打造一支高绩效的技术团队
Partnering with China business leads on technology and process requirements, in support of their strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Group Vice President, IT and with dotted line to the China Senior Director, Finance and Operations, he/she is responsible for all IT activities at China.
- Global working environment
- newly opened role
Program Management (annual IT Ops transformation):
* Run the global IT Ops PMO to ensure the delivery of all projects in time, in budget and with expected benefits as defined by SD and IT Ops Sr Managers.
* Coordinate individual project managers and develop their relative skills.
* Organize and run operational acceptance gates for IT Ops related CS projects in co-ordination with CS PMO.
Project Management (5-8 IT Ops projects):
* Be single accountable party for defining, planning, managing, and delivering a set of project objectives under direction of IT Ops senior management and driven by IT Ops strategy.
* Plan, execute, and finalize the project according to the deadlines confirmed and aligned with key stakeholders and within budget.
* Ensure project's deliverables are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
* Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall delivery plan
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plan
* Design and manage the project communication plan, lead the HUB communication champions community
* Coordinate the project change management process, i.e. changes that impact the project cost, scope, timeline.
* Monitor compliance with Corporate PM standards via project audit, stage-gate control.
- Global project and MNC environemnt
- Excellent opportunity to develop leadership and management skill
The BAI Service Senior Analyst is in charge, under the direction of the BAI Service Manager/senior manager of ensuring the delivery of integration capabilities between Applications and between and external partners, using either internal resources or vendor provided services.
The job holder will have to analyse requests, received typically from Applications or Business Partnership people, and ensure the delivery of the capability using the resources available within the BAI team (internal or external). He will liaise and coordinate the delivery, keeping the requester aware about the delivery.
- Global project in all English environment
- Comprehensive training courses