IT - Infrastructure jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNíngdé ShìPermanent
* Report to CIO directly. * Serves as technical expert in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas. * Acts as expert for project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT infrastructure solutions. * Advises teams of IT infrastructure standard requirements, methodology and processes. * Drives short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments. * Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy. * Responsible for ensuring correct activities are adopted within the incident and problem management processes * Station in Fujian (30% travel required)
- Global leader in a promising industry
- Competitive salary package with rapid career progression
-At least five years IT industry experience, including at least three years in a server support environment.
-Possesses a background in consulting OR is experienced in liaising and advising a small to medium sized internal client group across multiple sites.
-Possesses a good standard of education and relevant qualifications. MCSE, CCNA, VCP etc. an advantage.
-A background from banking or financial services sector preferred but not essential.
-Has a broad technical knowledge base, which is tested via technical assessments during the recruitment process
-Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus) Required KEY areas of expertise
- IT Infrastructure
Develops and executes strategic plans to ensure that IT infrastructure is proactively managed to provide maximum value.
Responsible for the operations, maintenance and security of IT infrastructure and desk support services.
Responsible for supporting, maintenance and troubleshooting for the networking, SAN, Windows and Linux servers, storage, databases, disaster recovery, virtualization environments and all associated hardware and software.
- Managerial Position
- Promosing career development
Take charge of the campus IT development, maintenance and management. Including daily communication with teachers or students. lead the IT team, to standardise the work of IT team.
- Free entry and tuition fees for children in a famous international school.
- Accommodation and transport fees are covered
The EUT Service Senior Analyst role in the End User Technologies (EUT) team provides global operational support for Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange and Lync Cloud Basis) as well as Mobility Infrastructure - Mobile Device Management (Mobile Iron) and Lotus Notes Infrastructure Support.
EUT is part of the Global Infrastructure Service Team (GIST) division and is a globally distributed team. We provide with key end user IT services such as Messaging and Collaboration (O365 and Standard Desktop (SCCM). Throughout 2015, we will coordinate a major upgrade with Microsoft, from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013.
- Good exposure to new Technology
- Support Global user in all English Environment
Requirement for candidates:
A. Experience: More than 10 years or above working experience in mobile internet or value-added telecommunication industry background or working experience in consulting industry
B. Qualifications: Bachelor degree and consultant work experience. Giving priority to staff that have international background ; Giving priority to the staff that worked in first-class consulting company, including McKinsey, Accenture, IBM etc.;
C. Language: Fluent in English
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB30,000
- Big Telecom company
- IT Infrastructure Expert
- China IS Information Security Expert implements and monitors a strategic and comprehensive information security framework : In a risk management approach at the company level, builds and drives improvement, remediation plans and deploys comprehensive security awareness across the company to ensure the permanent integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled or processed by Group.
- Formal Education And Experience Required:- University degree
- 5 to 10 years work experience in IS. Operational IS Security experience required
- Solid working knowledge of transversal pr
- Global Top 10 Pharmaceutical Giant
- Global structure and global core