Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
68 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
A leading entertainment company is looking for a recruitment manager in Shenzhen office.
- A leading entertainment company is looking for a recruitment manager in Shenzhen
- Well-known entertainment company + Good career development platform
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB10,000 - RMB20,000 per month (RMB120,000 - RMB240,000)
* As a consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients across a range industries within the Shanghai market. You will have the opportunity to leverage existing relationships with our global and regional established teams. Furthermore you will have the potential to lead staff through and create a team around you.
* You will partner with senior decision makers within these organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements, in addition to building and maintaining a strong network of job seekers within these industries.
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB350,000 - RMB450,000
Recruitment Manager in a leading French company in financial services
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB300,000 - RMB500,000
- Stakeholder being a top French retailer
- Fast-growing business in China market wi
Talent Acquisition Manager in a world-leading UK company in the Consumer Goods Industry
ShànghǎiPermanentRMB8,000 - RMB20,000 per month (RMB96,000 - RMB240,000)
- Talent Acquisition Manager for a world-leading UK company
- Great profit margin and expanding market share
Once you've joined a graduate/trainee scheme you will develop a huge range of skills you can apply to the IT role of your choice. There may be opportunities to continue developing your career within the same company, too.
If flexibility is important to you, there are many roles in IT that can lead to freelance or self employed work once you've gained experience.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients within your respective sector. You will partner with senior decision makers within these organizations in determining and anticipating their HR needs. You will also build and maintain a strong network of job seekers in your specialization and match them to vacancies with your clients to facilitate a job offer and acceptance.
- Specialist Recruitment Consultants for Market Leading UK-listed Firm
- Great reward for your success