Finance & Accounting - Tax Practice jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Our client is one of the leading players in the real estate sector with great brand name and success in the market. Due to the business growth, our client is hiring competent tax professional to be based at the group level to be fully in charge of tax planning and advisory. This is a newly created position and will add great value to the business.
Pǔdōng Xīn QūPermanent
- leading real estate business with great reputation
- group level tax head role
This is a newly opened position for a middle size multi-national company based in Pudong. The role will mainly focus on tax function, also cover part of AP work. This would a good choice who wants to make great contribution for the company.
- Promising career path
- Good company business
A boutique foreign tax advisory firm is looking for a senior tax consultant based in their Beijing office at LiangMaQiao. Fast enlarged from the scratch in the recent 2 years, the firm enjoys robust both repeat and new business due to global referral and local market reputation. The position offers full function exposure to consulting service of corporate tax compliance and returns, cross bordering transaction, transfer pricing, individual tax planning, etc.
- - Full function exposure to tax consulting service
- - 99% MNC clients
- Great compensation package
- Excellent platform
It is a golden opportunity to pursue the corporate career development into the hottest and booming industry, internet industry. With around 50% yearly business increase and fast expansion, my client is definitely in the dominating position in internet industry. They would like to hire one M&A tax expert to join their business in order to give a better support to their business.
- Good platform
- Attractive package
This person will report to the Senior Tax Manager and have in-depth involvement for company tax planning, tax audit and litigation, transfer pricing, tax training and monitoring of tax policy developments in China in the China tax department.
- APAC scope with overall tax including tax compliance and tax planning
- Great company culture and competitive compensation
- Assisting with the analysis of tax technical issues that impact the group;
- Providing tax support on new business initiatives, contracts, M&A, and tax controversy;
- Developing, maintaining, and delivering guidance on the correct treatment of taxes for financial statement purposes;
- Complying with direct and indirect tax compliance requirements, including reviewing and approving all regional tax filings prior to submission to the relevant local tax authority;
- Stable successful company
- Promising development stage of the business in mainland China
Due to continued expansion in Asia, the Client is looking for a talented Tax Manager to join our Corporate Accounting team in Shanghai, China. Supporting the North Asia Controller in overseeing tax compliance and planning for company's operations in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, you'll work closely with Asia and US headquarters.
- Excellent Opportunity at Global Fortune 500 US Logistic Company
- Stable career with Regional Exposure on Tax Specialization
Develop and implement group tax planning;
Provide ad-hoc tax advice to internal business units;
Identify and manage group tax risk. Develop solution plan to mitigate tax risk;
Conduct tax due diligence in merger and acquisition projects;
Assess tax risk in business transactions and suggest alternatives to eliminate/minimize tax exposure;
Conduct tax research and internal tax training sessions.
- Attractive salary
- Good platform