Finance & Accounting - Tax Practice jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Our client is one of the leading players in the real estate sector with great brand name and success in the market. Due to the business growth, our client is hiring competent tax professional to be based at the group level to be fully in charge of tax planning and advisory. This is a newly created position and will add great value to the business.
- leading real estate business with great reputation
- group level tax head role
Due to continued expansion in Asia, the Client is looking for a talented Tax Manager to join our APAC Tax Team in Shanghai, China. Supporting the APAC Tax Head in overseeing tax compliance and planning for company's operations across APAC region, you'll work closely with Asia and US headquarter.
- Great APAC Exposure
- Very exciting & promising career development
A role of senior tax accountant for a global famous company.
- Big global company with good performance in China and oversea
- Friendly and people caring corporate culture
This is an attractive opportunity with both tax compliance and planning responsibilities in a famous domestic TMT platform. You will be working with senior level stakeholders across the business and have a very high exposure to business critical decisions
- Tax Director position with a Fast Growing Organisation
- Opportunity to work within the China region but also deal with International Tax
- Tax Director税务总监
- Leading Real Estate Company国内知名地产公司
A boutique foreign tax advisory firm is looking for a senior tax consultant based in their Beijing office at LiangMaQiao. Fast enlarged from the scratch in the recent 2 years, the firm enjoys robust both repeat and new business due to global referral and local market reputation. The position offers full function exposure to consulting service of corporate tax compliance and returns, cross bordering transaction, transfer pricing, individual tax planning, etc.
- - Full function exposure to tax consulting service
- - 99% MNC clients
This person will report to the Senior Tax Manager and have in-depth involvement for company tax planning, tax audit and litigation, transfer pricing, tax training and monitoring of tax policy developments in China in the China tax department.
- APAC scope with overall tax including tax compliance and tax planning
- Great company culture and competitive compensation
Due to continued expansion in Asia, the Client is looking for a talented Tax Manager to join our Corporate Accounting team in Shanghai, China. Supporting the North Asia Controller in overseeing tax compliance and planning for company's operations in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, you'll work closely with Asia and US headquarters.
- Excellent Opportunity at Global Fortune 500 US Logistic Company
- Stable career with Regional Exposure on Tax Specialization
Develop and implement group tax planning;
Provide ad-hoc tax advice to internal business units;
Identify and manage group tax risk. Develop solution plan to mitigate tax risk;
Conduct tax due diligence in merger and acquisition projects;
Assess tax risk in business transactions and suggest alternatives to eliminate/minimize tax exposure;
Conduct tax research and internal tax training sessions.
- Attractive salary
- Good platform