Finance & Accounting - Internal Control jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Internal Control jobs
A market leading renewable energy MNC is looking for a specialist taking care of both compliance and credit controlling business, locates at their LiangMaQiao office.
- Finance and business exposure to Compliance specialist
- Compliance exposure to credit controlling talents
this candidate will be in charge of all the internal control activities and assist Finance Controller to establish and maintain internal control system and take charge of SOX compliance activities.
- Promising career development
- Competitive package
Drafting internal compliance policies, building compliance training strategy and module for the whole company; Acting as the BU compliance partner, which includes providing compliance training, providing daily operation compliance advice, conducting compliance reviewing and approval, and leading or participating compliance investigation related to BU, to ensure that all operations of the organization are conducted within acceptable parameters. participating the compliance investigation related to BU.
- Highly profitable busines with good company culture
- Promising industry with excellent platform
this position will be in charge for all the controlling activities of the plant.
He/ She will be in charge of plans, procedures, analysis and controls in the areas of controlling. Reporting to two lines: Group controller and local Finance Manager.
- fast career path
- excellent global working environment
This is an APAC internal control head position directly reports to Global HQ. This role will have the opportunity to set up his/her own team and work in a very multinational working environment.
- Multinational working environment with regional exposure
- function head role for APAC region
Due to continued expansion in Asia, the Client is looking for a talented Senior Financial Reporting Manager to join their Corporate Accounting team in Shanghai, China. Supporting the North Asia Controller in accounting for company's operations in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, you'll work closely with Asia and US headquarters to prepare accurate and timely accounting information for North Asia.
- Opportunity to Work in a Growing Fortune 500 Company
- Challenging Reporing/Internal Control Position with Regional Exposure
Exciting Newly Opened APAC Internal Control Manager Role for a fast-growing European Listed Company
- Newly created APAC Internal Control Manager Role
- Develop your career with a rapid growing organisation
I'm looking for an Internal Control Officer for an Amsterdam listed leading publication MNC group. The role is based in Beijing, reported to Internal Control Senior Management team base in the US and China CFO. Convenient location, great work life balance, and stable career path.
- An European listed company with US operation that consistently growing bigger
- Great work life balance
*Massive Growth Opportunity
- Foshan Based
- Massive Growth Opportunity