Finance & Accounting - Internal Control jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Internal Control jobs
BěijīngPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB21,000
World leading pharmaceutical company is now hiring a Compliance Manager. Looking for candidates with good English, Pharmaceutical industry background is highly preferred.
- World Famous Pharmacuetical Company
- Compliance Manager Hiring
this candidate will be in charge of all the internal control activities and assist Finance Controller to establish and maintain internal control system and take charge of SOX compliance activities.
- Promising career development
- Competitive package
Drafting internal compliance policies, building compliance training strategy and module for the whole company; Acting as the BU compliance partner, which includes providing compliance training, providing daily operation compliance advice, conducting compliance reviewing and approval, and leading or participating compliance investigation related to BU, to ensure that all operations of the organization are conducted within acceptable parameters. participating the compliance investigation related to BU.
- Highly profitable busines with good company culture
- Promising industry with excellent platform
this position will be in charge for all the controlling activities of the plant.
He/ She will be in charge of plans, procedures, analysis and controls in the areas of controlling. Reporting to two lines: Group controller and local Finance Manager.
- fast career path
- excellent global working environment
This is an APAC internal control head position directly reports to Global HQ. This role will have the opportunity to set up his/her own team and work in a very multinational working environment.
- Multinational working environment with regional exposure
- function head role for APAC region
Due to continued expansion in Asia, the Client is looking for a talented Senior Financial Reporting Manager to join their Corporate Accounting team in Shanghai, China. Supporting the North Asia Controller in accounting for company's operations in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, you'll work closely with Asia and US headquarters to prepare accurate and timely accounting information for North Asia.
- Opportunity to Work in a Growing Fortune 500 Company
- Challenging Reporing/Internal Control Position with Regional Exposure
Exciting Newly Opened APAC Internal Control Manager Role for a fast-growing European Listed Company
- Newly created APAC Internal Control Manager Role
- Develop your career with a rapid growing organisation
It's a brand new role in a brand new team. You will be the first one in the team taking the responsibility to set up the compliance team in China.
- Competitive salary package
- With more initiativeness and business exposure