Finance & Accounting - Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Systems Analysis jobs
strategy role for a leading US business with great career rotation opportunity to business related roles
- leading US business
- great career rotational opportunity
The Business Analyst plays an impactful role in the process of regular reporting as well as key ad hoc financial/business analysis for decisions; meanwhile, will drive the development of existing or new reports, create actionable business insights with in-depth data & analytic ground.
- Business Analyst - Top Consumer Goods Company
- Minimum 4 Years Experience in a Similar Role in a Multinational Company
You will be able to gain professional experiences with a well-respected company that is globally renowned.
- Location in downtown area
- Benefit of having the autonomy to create your role and remit
Be a part of the Division Management team contributing with the financial perspective on both internal and external factors that influence the business.
To contribute with the financial perspective on both internal and external factors that influences the business. Regular performance reporting and financial forecasts, as well as involvement in both local and central improvement projects.
- Commercial exposure
- Work-life balance
We are helping a TOP US integrated material producers hiring a Financial Analyst based in Shanghai.
- -Fortune 500 company
- -Many rotation opportunities
As a leading market research company, it is hiring a capable leader to take on the financial analysis & business analysis role.
- Leader of the Market Research Industry
- Experienced in Commercial FA/BA
The commercial finance position is to maximise business value through supporting our BP to grow the business.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB1,300,000 - RMB8,000,000
- Global FMCG
- Commercial finance manager
A great opportunity to join an European company of long standing history and high reputation in the world
- A business partner role with APAC scope
- Great work exposure to senior management