Executive Search - Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
Due to the global business expansion, and fast progression in domestic market, they would like to hire one more candidate to join their business development and strategy centre to drive the business.
- attractive pakcage with good career development
- friendly working environment with down town location
Our client is the leading player in the healthcare/medical devices sector with envious success in China. China is the separate region reporting directly to the global HQ and plays a critical role in the global landscape of the business. Due to business growth needs, our client is hiring a highly capable head of Business Development to drive investments, inorganic local M&A and other creative business opportunities in China.
- leading player in the healthcare/medical sector
- independent M&A and investment role with exposure to global HQ
The role of the Security Director/VP is to provide the strategic direction around corporate risk and security which will ultimately mitigate business risks and ensure that my clients organization is the benchmark for security excellence in the air express industry.
- Promising future with a growing platform
- Autonomy to drive strategy and implement real change
The position is a market analyst role who will focus on the TMT or consumer industry. The title and leadership of the position will depends on the candidates' experience.
- Good career path
- Work-life balance
Join PageGroup a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
Michael Page is one of the biggest recruitment companies in the world which is also a UK listed corporate. The culture is simple and open-minded and consultants all come from overseas background.
- Good package
- Quick path to management level
Lead and manage the Greater China insight team. Work collaboratively to build the brand and to ensure that it is operating within budget and revenue targets are reached, profits are maximized.
- Reports to: General Manager - Great China
- Critical relationships: Other Regional Research Directors, Senior Research Managers / Research Managers, QC Team, R&D Team, BD Team and Account Team.
- Direct Report: 20 subordinates such as Research Manager, Associate/Research Manager
- Functional Head in APAC Leading Media Intelligence Group
- Attractive remuneration package with outstanding career development