Executive Search jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
Yearly Salary (RMB)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBěijīngPermanent
My client, a leading children's education company is seeking to recruit a seasoned, experienced COO/VP operations, to oversee academics, back office, student services, finance, HR, and marketing.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business as their COO
- Diverse, international working environment
To serve as the Head of a leading international school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, promotes educational development of student and career development of school staff
To achieve the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly and carry out the total school program.
To provide activities helping growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- School Principal - Leading International School - Beijing based
- Growing platform and very famous brand in China
The General Manager China is responsible for the establishment and ongoing leadership of the China division.Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Australia, the role will have overall responsibility for the success of the China business, financially and operationally. This will require the General Manager to develop and execute robust, growth oriented strategies that realise the underlying potential value of the brands and increase market share, revenue and profitability.
- General Manager position
- Newly entered China brand
The GM for Northern China will have complete control of the P&L for a RMB300m business. With a large team of professionals across all business functions, you will be looking at really driving the revenue through different channels for this highly respected organisation.
- Full P&L responsibility for a rapidly expanding business in Asia
- Managing a large team of professionals with fantastic career progression
Join PageGroup - a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions. We are currently hiring recruitment consultant to join our Corporate Finance team.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
A career with Page Group will include the following:
- 360 degree role dealing with both job seekers and clients
- Dealing with a vast array of internationally recognised and highly regarded companies
- Develop new lasting relationships in the market
- Manage your own desk with the support of an experienced team
- Excellent Training & Development Programs To Support Career Growth
- High Growth Business With Great Rewards
As the VP you will be responsible for the whole P&L and Operations of this rapidly growing organisation. Within one of the hottest industry sectors at the moment, you will be responsible for driving growth and defining the company's dominance in the market
- P&L repsonsibility for the whole of Northern China
- A really fast growing organisation in one of China's best sectors
Lead and manage the Greater China insight team. Work collaboratively to build the brand and to ensure that it is operating within budget and revenue targets are reached, profits are maximized.
- Reports to: General Manager - Great China
- Critical relationships: Other Regional Research Directors, Senior Research Managers / Research Managers, QC Team, R&D Team, BD Team and Account Team.
- Direct Report: 20 subordinates such as Research Manager, Associate/Research Manager
- Functional Head in APAC Leading Media Intelligence Group
- Attractive remuneration package with outstanding career development
About Executive Search
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive, provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognized for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organizations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Others search, we F-I-N-D. Flexible, Insight, Network and Delivery – these four words define our approach to executive search.
Flexible: We recognise each hiring requirement is unique, and so our talent attraction solution should reflect this. While a confidential search of the market is appropriate in some cases, a branded advertising campaign is a better route to market in others. We define an approach based on search, advertised selection or a combination of the two, depending on client requirements.
Insight: We have an established global presence, with offices in most key business centres worldwide. Our consultants are regional specialists; they know your local market inside out. Combine this with the infrastructure and integrated international network of PageGroup and we have the capability to handle any search assignment.
Network: Our shortlists aren't sourced solely by consulting a “little black book”. Nor are they limited by a lack of market coverage; our internal research function combines with our developed networks at every level for access to the widest range of people.
Delivery: Page Executive's priority isn't earning a retainer fee — it's completing our search mandate by providing access to the top talent within the agreed timescale. Our aim is to build lasting professional relationships, and the best way to do this is to provide an honest appraisal of the market and deliver what we say we will.
To find out how we can do the same for you, please get in touch to:
- Brief us on your assignment
- Request a meeting
- Enquire about our talent mapping and salary benchmarking services
- Have a confidential discussion about the market
Get in touch with us here.
TestimonialsThroughout the entire recruitment, they always follow up and respond to clients’ needs promptly.As dedicated professionals, they strived with determination and diligence to complete their assignmentsMichael Page is one of the most professional Human Resource firms I have known in ChinaMichael Page has very strong Legal and Procurement capabilitiesThe consultants know their clients and candidates well and are able to give feedback and follow-up in a timely manner.I would recommend them for anyone in need of career advice or talentView more testimonials