Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobHángzhōu ShìPermanent
Reporting to the General Manager of Hangzhou factories, the Factory Manager is accountable the effective planning and execution of all manufacturing and interrelated functions to meet, customer service, quality, productivity and health & safety objectives.
- HQ in UK
- Global Leader
Current role is open for experienced Plant Manager to be responsible for production site in Shanghai with the main process as assembling of equipment as a finished good
- Great oppportunity to develop career within international group
- Overall plant management scope
Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, quality, materials and other production related activities.
- General manager
- Electronic, lighting industry
After Sales Support Manager is responsible for building a world class Aftersales operation and providing technical leadership for company special product team. This individual will lead the Aftersales strategy across the Asia product team and be the technical point of contact and build relationships with key customers.
- Great Opportunity for Career Development
- Regional Role - APAC
- A team full of passion and ideals
- Great work Environment
Looking to establish Production capabilities in China to serve the increasing demand in both China and APAC, my clients is a multinational Medical Device company operating in over 150 countries world wide.
Currently looking for a Plant Manager for their newly acquired site in Tianjin to oversee all Production Operations.
- Responsible for whole manufacturing operations in Tianjin
- Opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership team
Specializing in production of cables serving a wide range of industries from energy, telecommunication, automotive and other industrial applications; my client is a multinational company with over 100 years history operating in over 70 countries. With over 10 manufacturing facilities currently in China, they are looking for a Plant Manager to oversee the whole Production Operations in Tianjin.
- Industry leader with exciting growth potential
- Multinational working environment responsible for whole plant operations
This role is covering several plants and distribution centers in AP region. As a connection between global and local.
- International Working environment.
- Asia exposure experience
Manufacturing DirectorForeign Company based in Shenzhen.
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic team culture
The role is to analyze current operation status of oversea subsidiaries, which mainly in USA, Australia, South Africa and Brazil. This role also needs to assist in helping establish the management system based on operation data from oversea subsidiaries
- Global working scope and with autonomy to drive strategy
- A promising future with growing platform