Engineering & Manufacturing - Compliance / EHS jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Compliance / EHS jobs
- Inner MongoliaPermanent
The Quality & EHS Director will directly report to the GM and lead a team of 5-6 persons. He will be responsible for:
1) Setting up & implementing the Quality & EHS system such as ISO 22000, GMP, ISO14001, IFS, SQMS, 5S, etc.
2) Implementing CI (Continuous Improvement) for their newly set up plant
3) Check if the implementation of regulations are done correctly. Set up an example in terms of Safety, Health and Environment
4) Train, coach and develop the team; organizing trainings to the plant employees in order to meet client's requirements
5) Coordinates client visits for customers and government. Interpreting new and adapted law and regulations in terms of business needs
6) Managing the budget of the department
- EHS & Quality Director of a Global Leading Food & Beverage Co.
- Based in Inner Mongolia
Working as the EHS management head for the APEC region. Responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient EHS management system in Asia Pacific that would drive EHS compliance through employee behavior.
- Regional position with core decission making job scope
- Multination corporate platfrom with transparent company culture
1.Delivering seamless regulatory approval for company highly-innovative and ground-breaking range of products within the region.
2.Understanding & defining the regulatory requirements within the region and feeding those requirements into the overall product requirements.
- MNC Working Experience with Competitive package
- Over Asia Region Exposure
This position need to make sure company comply with regulations and keep employees stay safe.
- Competitive Package
- Regional Management Exposure
My client is a Fortune 500 Third Party service company with HQ in USA. Specializing in Healthcare, food service and facilities management, they employ over 10,000 in globally with over 30 projects locally across China. They are currently looking for an EHS Manager to sit at their corporate level to establish their group strategy and systems to meet with global and location requirements and regulations.
- Corporate role based in Beijing overseeing all China operations
- Fortune 500 Multinational third party service / facilities company
-Great opportunity to develop career within international group
-Lead EHS System management and implementation in global leader company
- Great opportunity to develop career within international group
- ad EHS System management and implementation in global leader company
The Environmental, Safety, Health and Security (ESHS) Manager is accountable for the development and implementation of the Environmental, Safety & Health and Security within Guangzhou factory, so as to achieve and maintain a high standard of environmental, safety and health performance.
The ESHS Manager plays a key role in identifying, communicating and working closely with Guangzhou Factory Management Team and the Asia Pacific Regional ESH Associate Director to implement the requirements of local laws and regulations as well as the requirements of Wrigley Corporate ESH Standards.
- leader in confections
- well reputation company