18 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Xúhuì Qū
- Xúhuì QūPermanent
Our client is looking for a experienced treasury candidate with solid financing, cash pool management, bank relationship as well as FX experience.
Xúhuì QūPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB40,000 per month (RMB240,000 - RMB480,000)
- Very good job opportunity for Taiwan Candidate
- Attractive package
- To develop internal audit objectives for the entities in China and Hong Kong.
- To assist in establishing common processes, policies, and procedures within the APAC Region
- To ensure that the internal audit assignments are properly structured, organized and carried out in accordance with the internal audit policy the Group.
- To demonstrate audit skills and techniques for conducting interviews, data analysis, account and transaction tests, and process reviews.
- Good package
- Big scope and APAC exposure
A global FMCG company is now looking for a Credit Controller for its Shanghai office located in Xuhui District
- International Work Atmosphere
- Competitive package
- Assist the Tax Director and the Area Tax Manager to determine, implement and secure the Tax strategy and policy in China
- Being the primary contact/responsible for any tax issue related to the Chinese operations
- Ensure the application of the Group tax policy in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
- Occasional support on South East Asia and Asia Pacific tax issues
- Leading FMCG company
- Full scope exposure in tax & treasury
The position will take charge of the FP&A function and a part of accounting business. The role will directly report to the Senior Finance Manager and lead a team of 3-4 people.
- Good package
- Downtown location
*mainly support regional sale manager and his team covering Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Anhui provices, totally 20 sale members for daily office support.
*date collection and entry level analyst for sale team.
*team PPT preparation, and report preparation.
*meeting arrangement, management meeting preparation.
- competitive salary & benefits
- embrace multinational employees and multiple working environment
· Lead on coordinating meetings with clients and candidates, who are senior executives of Fortune
· Take charge of developing communications materials such as correspondences, presentations,
· Provide administrative/secretarial support to the consultant:
· Maintain daily schedule
· Support office administration
· Support clientele development and marketing initiatives:
· Organise marketing conferences
- *competitive salary and benefits
- *embracing global tire 1 executive staffing
Administer and provide the high secretariat for the Managing Director: manage the meetings including keeping online communities up to date, overseeing his travel and hotel bookings
Support the Managing Director in proactively reaching out and building relationships with key stakeholders in China, including industry associations, diplomatic agencies, customers, suppliers and others, to promote RICS's views and interests.
- competitive salary and benefits
- embracing multiplication staff