1102 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Shànghǎi
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
* Leading global player in chemical industry with wide application in manufacture and production
* Experienced hunter type of candidate with solid knowledge in Solar industry
- Business Development Manager
- Solar Industry
This position will be a Key Account Manager leading the key account team for VAMA's automotive business in Shanghai, responsible for key account management, business development, automotive network building, team development, sales strategy and plan set up as well as implementation, to further expand the automotive business in China.
This person need to be a team player with imagination and a good work ethic. As technical individuals within a fast-paced creative environment this person will need to manage stakeholders and their expectations. He / She will help steer projects through the development milestone process and work with local marketing teams to implement profitable range and pricing strategies and manage successful product launches.
- Great growing space internally
- Competitive package with international working environment
Set up, implement and monitor sourcing strategy for the related commodity, in relation with R&D, Local Operations and overall SU Strategy
Develop an in-depth understanding of the commodity market, the suppliers and its application in Robotics
Set-up best-in-class Supplier Panel, from supplier scouting to frame agreement validation
Defines supplier short list to be consulted for new projects in line with supplier panel strategy
- Global category manager
This role requires experience in Industrial Automation and Electrical Engineering product sales, knowledge of China market, technical background and excellent management skills. Our client is one of the leader in manufacturing of industrial network automation and control equipment. Being a part of a listed group with almost 40 years of history across more than 20 countries in different regions, our company is looking for a Sales Director to further expand the footprint in China.
- Sales Director Position
- Full P&L Management
Exciting opportunity for a junior professional to develop and thrive in dynamic international environment of iGuzzini. Experience in lighting sales, knowledge of lighting market in China, technical background and excellent communication skills. iGuzzini is one of the strongest international players in lighting industry, operating in more than 60 countries in Europe, Middle East, Americas and Asia Pacific region with localized production line in Shanghai and 4 offices in Mainland China.
- International Lighting Manufacturer
- China Coverage and International Exposure
This position is the start of a world class global technology scouting team charged to identify, evaluate, and ultimately bring in new technologies to the company platform of products and potentially create new categories. The Chinese technology ecosystem is clearly ripe for innovation that company needs to be part of for our upcoming charters to grow and innovate in.
- Competitive Salary Package with Globally technology exposure.
- Be the pilot of the company technology.
This role requires solid experience in big equipment sales, knowledge of textile market in China, commercial background and excellent managerial skills. Our client is one of the strongest international players in textile machinery, operating in more than 40 countries in Europe, Middle East, Americas and 9 offices in Asia Pacific region with more than €55 million in global turnover and over 220 employees.
- Senior Management Role
- Textile Machinery Sales Experience
My client is focused on the needs and interests of strategic customers out of China. They have a strong conviction that there is a lot of unmonetized value within Steel Industry abroad and they can help customers to unlock this value by partnering with them to create tailored solutions to help clients succeed.
- Critical role in developing international business
- Attractive package and central shanghai working location
1. Responsible for the establishment and profitable long term growth of the manufacturing operations in Shanghai
2. Timely and efficient production of world's class products, strictly adhering to the highest quality standards.
3. Timely and efficient production and distribution of high-quality products at the least cost.
4. Recruitment, development, management and coaching of the Shanghai team.
- Cover whole China region
- Manage all the departments except for finance