Browse by Industry - Public Sector
11 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Níngbō ShìPermanentRMB300,000 - RMB600,000 per month (RMB3,600,000 - RMB7,200,000)
* Managing a team of IT call center representatives directly and directing their activities for the achievement of call center targets and goals.
* Monitoring team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met and supporting call center quality and training efforts.
* Measuring and demonstrating the group productivity as well as the individual's performance reports.
Jìng'ān QūPermanentRMB150,000 - RMB240,000
- Reasonable salary with life work balance;
- Additional benefits for employee's child education;
This position will be responsible for finding, recruiting, supporting, selecting, and matriculating students for the Shenzhen campus. These students will primarily come from the Shenzhen and Guangdong areas but this diverse campus will recruit from around China and the world as well. Managing a substantial financial aid budget will be a responsibility of this position as well.
BěijīngPermanentRMB30,000 - RMB45,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB540,000)
- Competitive salary
- Good company culture
- Head of the Zhongshan site IA team
- Fully responsible for the internal audit and control matters of the hospital in Zhongshan
- Part of the Zhongshan management team to set up the strategic plan of the hospital
- Leading International Hopsital
- Key Member of the Management Team to Shape the Company
This role will work closely with the head of finance and fully dedicated to financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Work life balance
- Friendly working environment
To be responsible for sales of assigned shows, including exhibit space, Creative Marketing Opportunity (CMO), sponsorship, e-marketing items, and other value-added services
- Sales Manager
- Business Development