Browse by Industry - Not For Profit
11 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
- Xúhuì QūPermanent
- 校长 Headmaster
This China focused role will support the Company's CEO in driving sales, marketing and overall business growth for China.
- Strategic Hire - Set the China Growth Strategy
- List Company - World Class Products
You will be one of the core members in the China Leadership Team, fully supporting Head of China for business strategy development and performance management.
Nánjīng ShìPermanentRMB700,000 - RMB1,500,000
- You will be one of the core members in such leading and well-known Global NGO.
- International working environment with excellent company culture
To operate, maintain and manage digital marketing channels which fulfills the company's strategic marketing goals in order to achieve business growth, brand and product awareness in mainland China.
- Digital marketing
The primary role of the director of university counselor is responsible for the revenue growth, profitability and all functional aspects of the business unit, specifically overseeing the strategic growth and implementation of counseling service across China with particular focus on the Shanghai region.
- Director of college counselor
- Covers the overall Chinese market
Hiring a KA Manager who is familiar with SGMW/CHANG AN/Great Wall Motors OEMs.
- global brand for all global automotive antenna activties
- Great international working environment
-Manage and drive Digital marketing strategies and campaigns to raise brand awareness and reputation.
-Leverage and collaborate domestic digital channels such as WeChat, Weibo, official website and APP, etc. to support the organization's image and positioning in the marketplace.
-Reinforce brand image and increase brand awareness by presenting the brand in a coherent and efficient way such as but not limited to digital marketing campaigns to target consumers.
- Digital marketing
Our client is an international not-for-profit organization in healthcare industry. They are seeking a China Branch Manager to manage and oversee the operations of their Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in Beijing, China. As a China Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity for career progression in an international company.
- Report to the US directly
- Opportunity for career progression in an international healthcare company