Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
63 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
In charge of China's Corporate Alliance business and lead the team.
- National Role to lead the business's corporate alliance business
- Attractive compensation package
- Global Enternatinment Group
- Video Marketing Head
This role will lead their established legal team to provide legal support to their business operation and strategies.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB45,000 - RMB65,000 per month (RMB540,000 - RMB780,000)
- Top Hong Kong Listed Company
- Legal Manager
Manage the regional sales budget in particular co-op budget (business development funds) and in ensuring accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting of all costs.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB25,000 per month (RMB240,000 - RMB300,000)
In charge of PR/ MarCom for the leisure products and brand in China.
- Senior Marketing / PR Manager - Leisure Brand
- Booming and uptrend industry
This is an exciting and challenging role. The company is looking for candidates who have solid FP&A background, and want to venture into a more business oriented role. An ideal candidate is also interested in learning about the music/entertainment industry.
- Business Affairs Analyst - Leading Entertainment Presenter
- At Least 3 Years Experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Create integrated digital marketing campaigns to support event marketing and other marketing purposes.
- Innovate digital content development and distribution via top web, mobile, and music platforms to increase artist popularity and broaden audience.
- Schedule and produce timely updates to our Weixin and Weibo channels to engage fans directly and build a bigger following.
- Digital marketing