Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
77 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (RMB)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Procurement managers, project managers, and/or functional departments (EHS, facility, maintenance, etc.) from clients; client's strategic partner companies; internal other departments
To achieve Investment targets; to maximize market awareness of my client and its offerings; to complete the task assigned by client's management.
- Attractive Salary Package
- New Energy Sector- Government Sponsorship
My client is a leading Green Energy Solution Provider specializing in Solar / Photovoltaic Electric generations. Serving both domestic and multinational clients across China, providing whole EPC packages along with operational management and maintenance of assets, projects range from 1 to 20 MW. They are currently looking for an Operations & Maintenance Manager familiar with distributed solar to oversee their rapidly expanding portfolio of operations across China.
Featured JobLánzhōu ShìPermanent
- Exciting growth platform with future market leader in Green Energy
- Attactive salary package in multinational working environment
If you are passionate about new technology and how it improves the productivity of the world's farmers in an environmentally sustainable way, then this could be a truly rewarding opportunity for you.
Featured JobYánchéng ShìPermanent
- Entity setting up role, multinational company in a fast growing industry
- Report directly to GM, involve in management decision making
Our client is a US listed manufacturing company. Industry leader in clean energy product markets. As the site FP&A supervisor, you will lead a team and be in charge of the financial planning and analysis activities. Ensuring the reporting is up to the US listed company standards. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to be part of an industry leading, fast growing (plant) environment. It has fantastic career prospects for an ambitious finance professional.
- US listed company - extensive global footprint
- Industry leader - wind energy
Managing Capital indirect sourcing with new invest projects in one well-known chemical company. Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and improve quality and service. Maintain supplier relationships and effectively negotiate contracts.
- Capital Sourcing Experience in Chemical Industry
- Outstanding Company Dedicated to Innovative Design
Implements sourcing plans and tactics to effectively manage the sourcing activities related to his/her assigned portfolio in order to maximize supplier performance (cost, quality, lead time) and support the business plan.
- Fluent English and fast learner
- Knowledge of machining and global sourcing
Our client is currently looking to hire a Capital Procurement Manager onto its Great China team to focus on strategic sourcing initiatives for green field expansion project. The role will report to the Director of Capital Sourcing. This is a key individual contributor responsible to moving the business from tactical purchasing to strategic sourcing.
- Industry-leading Chemical company with global business
- Capital Procurement Management Must Be
I am looking for a Procurement Manager will be responsible for supporting the global category management team in the procurement of Raw Materials from China.
- Familiar with Carbon product / Alloys / Coke Pitch and Anode
- Local and overseas travel opportunity